Brunt & Parman, a wholesale and retail pharmacy in Decorah, commissioned this panoramic photo around 1908. The pharmacy produced and sold postcards and other photographic products. Founded by Isaac W. Brunt and E. J. Parman in 1893, the pharmacy operated for almost 20 years until Brunt sold his interest to Parman in January 1911 and was appointed secretary of the American Drug and Press Association.
The panorama photographer is unknown; the camera seems to have been on Pleasant Hill, with the courthouse in the left (western) panel; Quarry Hill Road would run down the valley on the right (northeastern) panel.
Source & hi-res download: Library of Congress